Working while attending graduate school is teaching me the power of the multi-tasking. I'm still not a pro at it, but I surely appreciate all the applications and technology that have been invented to ensure higher productivity and multi-tasking capabilities. My new-found appreciation leads me to this favored quote amongst folks from my parents' generation:Keep the main thing, the main thing.Most of the time, I'm living like this lady: eating and reading, but with headphones on and a beauty-aid (usually hair-rollers or face-cream) working my body some way. But I'm getting things done, and am less-stressed because of it. I'm working to weave more fun and relaxation into my life, too.
Things I'm Feeling
- Getting stuff done
- Corrinne Bailey Rae's Paris Nights/New York Mornings video
- Microwave turkey sausage
- Craft blogs that show me how to make the crap sold in stores for less
- iPad envy
- New business cards
- The works of Vera Neumann, featured on the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store website. Here are two of my favorites:
Later, ya'll. (The phrase "Be easy, breezies!" has been retired. Evolution equals change, plus it started sounding a bit lame.)


No comments:
Post a Comment