Personal blog with a slant toward music, pop culture, and my own issues.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
This blog is dead...
...I'm thanking God I'm not. Life's going well for me, the worries I had when I started and maintained this blog have lessened or gone away entirely. I'm in a good, hopeful place. This blog won't be deleted, but new posts have ceased. It's been real...
I do love my Tumblr and Twitter feeds. I like the Internet and I care about you. I'm just no longer interested in long-form journaling through this blog. Thanks for reading and caring enough to read my nothings. Everybody has a blog, not enough people have a life. I'm trying to get mine - go and get yours, friends.
By the way, I still do the "Things I'm Feeling" survey and still answer Proust questions - I just don't delude myself into believing other people care. See how mature I am? GET ON MY LEVEL...
Hit me up on back-channel, in the social networks, or IRL.
Be easy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bye!
Post a Comment