Most blogs I've been reading are dedicated to a specific topic (e.g. music, politics, a hobby - or most commonly - a career/business). So, it makes sense that I'd questioned my own. I like to think of myself as the quintessential Jane-of-all-trades, mistress-of-none. But should I be focusing on a specific topic?
Then my inner-voice kicked in. "Wait. Wake up, silly. You've already stated your purpose 'round these parts. You're just journaling."
Right you are, IV. Thanks. I just needed reassurance. Me and my paranoid-neurosis.
======================Then my inner-voice kicked in. "Wait. Wake up, silly. You've already stated your purpose 'round these parts. You're just journaling."
Right you are, IV. Thanks. I just needed reassurance. Me and my paranoid-neurosis.
I'm harboring a new-ish, more vicious habit: Twitter. While I make a pretty good point of logging-out on nights and weekends, it's still something that I should do less-of. The past few days of history-through-Twitter-posts has been amazing to witness, but I literally killed my Blackberry battery and had low productivity at work, partially due to my habit. I'm already working to cull to "follow-list", and am doing well in the restraint department. I don't make stupid posts about my eating habits, daily outfits, or general moods. But still, I've been there since November and have hundreds of updates.
======================I'm REALLY looking forward to my little summer-trip with my best friend. Soon, we're hitting NYC for a week and the planning has been such fun. While I've visited multiple times before and would like to get more international or exotic travel under my belt, finances and employment have dictated a domestic summer vacation for me. But, as luck would have it, there's a lot of cool stuff happening in the Apple these days - from beach chairs in Times Square to new landmarks. So, expect to read even more about this trip over the next few weeks. I'm pumped.
======================Things I'm Feeling
- Rocking Chairs (I'm looking for a custom-one like this)
- The ice-filled cooler I've been taking to work since our A/C is under repair
- Reading non-fiction
- Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Kathleen Battle and Jessye Norman Sing Spirituals
- Being on the verge ("Of what?", you say? Just on it...)
- Remembering The Little Prince (on Nickelodeon? and having to read the book in French)
Be easy!

No comments:
Post a Comment