=====================================
Originally posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007
The blog isn't dead......
Current mood: contemplative
Yes, I still here, but life demands I spend less time in front of a screen and more time breaking my nails working. Sigh...
I've been sitting back since my grandfather died in January, trying to regroup and decipher the meaning of my life. What's funny about me is I'm so embroiled in media and stories and the hustle-bustle of things, that I wind up trying to turn every happening into a neat little packaged story that I can relay into a blog or a journal or an anecdote for later use. You'd think my life was a "Sex in the City" episode, the way I was trying to wrestle meaning out of the most mundane things - the shape of my cuticles or why I prefer sans-serif fonts to serifs.
Sometimes I have no stories to tell. That's not to say my life's boring. I'm just trying to be more about living it than rehashing it out to people who probably really don't care about me anyway. Thus, I've backed off the blogging a bit. It's not a worthless pursuit and it does give me more writing practice. But all things in moderation, ya dig?
Moving on....
===========================================
I'm feeling...
salsa music
having money in the bank
green tea lemonade
my grandma's hair
the serenity prayer
doing whatever the heck I feel like doing
the prospect of going to finish my second degree
anticipating my passport
GMail
Common- The People
Mermaids
brunch with mimosas
=====================
Be easy, breezies!
Outskirts-the Unofficial Lost Outkast Remixes
By Outkast
Release date: 01 November, 2005
5:25 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos
Comment posted by Meredith on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 11:40 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment