Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Patti Labelle Post

ivy
ivy by ShimlaH featuring Roberto Cavalli


So, I didn't create this set, but feel it.

"I've got a new attitude!" - La Belle Labelle

I'm going through a superficial, totally necessary makeover. New hair, new glasses, better dressing: a general feel-good, new season reboot. Generally, I'm not a picture poster, but when the look is complete, you'll get a taste. I'm gonna be fresh like Fall TV!

Things I'm Feeling
~ Catching up on Google Reader
~ Cabernet Sauvignon
~ Prenatal Vitamins (not expecting anything but better skin, though!)
~ A Night Off - Drake featuring Lloyd (Isley Brother samples always take me there...)

~ Feta Cheese
~ Kennedy research - Rest in Peace, Edward "Ted" Kennedy
~ Following authors on Social Networking sites, learning from their mistakes (One day, I'll jump out there.)
~ Humility through Influence (essentially: humbling myself when I get copycat-ed by others. I'm opposed to the American cult of "exceptionalism" where you're special by virtue of being aware of/appreciating something first. Everything old is new again. Just because you're into nostalgia, doesn't make you new and innovative. Being the first person YOU KNOW on Twitter doesn't make you a trendsetter. Get over yourself.)

Be easy!

No comments:

Visits