And this, good reader, ends this ambitious, obnoxious, totally necessary Throwback Blog Process. This is the final entry from my Myspace blog.
For a split second, I considered cross-posting both here and Myspace, but wisely thought against it. In the past two years, the rest of the hipsters and I, have moved on to other social networking venues. After I publish this bad boy, I'm running over to delete all the old entries and leave this blog's address for the few readers I had there. I'm quickly learning that Wordpress is now the preferred blog tool, but I'm not jumping ship anytime soon.
Thanks for your patience on this stroll down my blog-history. I think this project of copy-paste, link checking, and commentary, made me flake out a bit. Glad it's over. How 'bout you? ;-)
========================================
Originally posted Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 8:02 PM
Merry Merry, people!
Current mood: jolly
Category: Life
So, I'm good spirits and I hope you're the same. Holiday Greetings to you: Joyous Channakah, Merry Christmas, Righteous Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year. I'm almost finished with my blog-move, but thought I'd not abandon Myspace completely.
Ummm, what else? Oh, yeah, 2008 has been sweet and sour. Personally, I got a great job and clarity on what I'm working toward. My self-confidence levels have spiked and good things are happening all around me. Thanks be to God my life is sweet!
The news of the world, on the flipside, is rather sour. The economy, the enviromnet, fears about what tommorrow will bring, politics - things can seem bleak. I retreated into a little shell of less TV and Internet, more reading and me-time and the world has become a less scary place. I'm looking forward to 2009, no matter what. If I get my thoughts together, I may do a retrospective blog about 2008. I'm feeling so lazy, though....it may not happen.
Anyway, season's greetings. I'm relaxing and enjoying my break.
Things I'm Feeling
Blogspot
Peppermint Tea
A Mercy by Toni Morrison
Obamamania!
My Netflix queue
Be easy, breezies!
Currently listening: The Best of Stevie Wonder - The Christmas Collection: 20th Century Masters By Stevie Wonder Release date: 2004-09-21
8:02 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos
No comments:
Post a Comment