Be easy, breezies.
================================
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 6:32pm
Somebody is thinking out loud....
Current mood: awake
Category: listening to The Roots 'Game Theory' Life
Somebody I know got a job...now that's whassup. This person also is my travel-buddy and Europe is in the works. TRUST. Glad you came to visit last weekend...how's the IPOD? LOL
Somebody else I know is coming home this weekend...dopeness.
Somebody else and somebody else are coming to Atlanta in a few weeks...sooooooooooo exciting.
Somebody else needs to update her page...for real.
Somebody else needs to call Bennett and CAU and order transcripts...sho'nuff. Time to advance yourself, hustla.
Somebody else might go to New Orleans this summer...stoked. Some sorority is going New Orleans, so that explains it.
Some other folks cancelled dinner on Thursday night, so will I see you on Saturday?
A really cool band of someones have the best album of the year in my opinion - I think they rhyme with "The Flutes".
Some ISP is about to make me shoot somebody...go home to Satan, AOL!
Somebody's parents are hilarious...in a good way.
Somebody's bills are hilarious...in the other way.
Somebody is hooked on YouTube...APACHE! Jump on it!
Somebody pooted...it ain't me.
Somebody is being obnoxious...that's me.
------------------------------------
Proust Questionnaire:
Q: To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
A: My laziness, procrastination, collecting stuff and overspending. Great, now I feel like a slob. Damn you, Marcel Proust.
6:32 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos
No comments:
Post a Comment