Monday, August 10, 2009

Throwback Blog #33

The only commentary I've got is this -
Dear Myspace,
You suck because you deleted many of the comments off my old blog.
Love, Me
Because of this, Project Throwback Blog is now on warp-speed. As if!
===============================
Originally posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 at 5:36PM
I’m still here...just blog-deficient!
Current mood: chipper
Category: I’m drinking espresso again...sigh.
Subject: Life

It's like this, see? I been writing beautiful blogs about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but my computer hates Myspace and won't let me post them easily. I worked on my PC and fixed the bug, so I'll be able to continue rambling to the two of you who read my joint very soon.

Be easy, breezies!

Quickly, listen to M.I.A.'s Paper Planes off of her Kala album. I've been riding around blasting this for the past week. If I find it on Myspace, I'll make it my profile song.

Currently listening : Kala By M.I.A. Release date: 21 August, 2007
5:36 PM - 1 Comments (but it's been eaten, so it can't be posted) - 0 Kudos

No comments:

Visits