Friday, August 14, 2009

Throwback Blog #36

No commentary to add. Keep being easy, man.
=============================
Originally posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM
I Overdosed on Lazy...
Current mood: optimistic

Sorry, dudes.
I've sorely neglected Myspace these past few months, simply because I've been too lazy to funnel my incoherent thoughts into sentences. My intent is to entertain/bore you with more ramblings soon (as in the next few days/weeks), so don't give up on me.
With that said, happy new year and I hope you're beaming/recovering/detoxing/coping with your holiday season like I still am. I love this time of year.


Be easy, breezies!

Currently listening : Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band By The Beatles Release date: 15 July, 2002
2:58 AM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos

Comments:

From my best friend - Meredith:
I not your friend.
Posted by Meredith on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 11:17 PM

And I responded - Rowsbelle:
I don't believe you, girl. You can't get rid of me that easily. Nah-nah, nah-boo-boo!
Posted by Rowsbelle on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 11:25 PM

No comments:

Visits