Friday, August 14, 2009

Throwback Blog #37

Trudging along on the Throwback project, so there are two today. So glad to be closer to the end. This entry was simply me doing warm-fuzzies.
=========================
Originally posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 11:56 AM
The Ramblings Returneth....
Current mood: chill
Category: Blogging

... so, have you missed me? (waits for Meredith to serve me a slice of humble pie. Thanks homegirl ’o mine!)
Probably not, but no matter. I can’t stay quiet for long, so, after a looooong absence, I’m writing entries with the intention to post soon. Facebook won the online networking war for me, but I still check the ’Space and am around.
I send shouts to ...
.... my old Starbucks and apologize for disappearing without warning. I miss you guys!
....my little sisters, who remind me everyday why I am the way I am.
....La’Shainna, who I’m really proud of (even if I hardly ever speak)
....winter, for making a comeback, when these fools down here were busting out the sandals and shorts.
....Politico.com, CNN, BBC, and NPR for keeping me informed while I sit and wait for Obama to paint the White House black
.... the following websites: http://thefashionbomb.blogspot.com/, http://afrobella.com/, and www.spreadshirt.com
...the Decatur Library(a branch of the DeKalb County Public Library), for reminding me why I wanted to be a librarian in the first place.
I promise to not be so lame and continue my public displays of verbosity again.
Be easy, y’all.

Currently reading : New England White: A Novel By Stephen L. Carter Release date: 26 June, 2007
11:56 AM - 3 Comments - 4 Kudos

Comments:

From my best friend - Meredith:
1 slice or two? Am I THAT self centered? Hmm you've made a comment like that before. Maybe I need to check myself in to the HUMBLE HOTEL...forreal going to bed. Need to polish my nails.....
Posted by Meredith on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 3:58 PM

From one of my former coworkers, the lovely and sweet Heather:
Love you and Miss you!!
Posted by Heather on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 3:58 PM

From my good buddy and sorority sister Doris :
Welcome back homie.Glad to see you!!!
Posted by Doris on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 3:58 PM [

No comments:

Visits