=================
Originally posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 4:57PM
Random Stuff...
Current mood: chipper
Category: Life
Decisions, decisions...Obama? Hilary? Obama? Hilary? We're talking about the leader of the free world...Who will I support? (I'm leaning toward Obama, but can he win?)
This summer my campaign is, "Turn of the TV, tighten up the purse strings, and get out of the house!!!" Watch me now.
Why is it so chic to hate Beyonce right now? Excuses, excuses...
I'm extremely hyper lately...something 's in the water.
My sisters are both finishing important phases of their lives. I hereby proclaim how proud I am of them both.
I hate waiting for decisions to be made...pray for me to be patient.
===============================================
Lately I'm Feeling ...
- MP3 blogs...I'm finding some rare stuff out there. Somebody remind me and I'll post my favorites.
- Martha Stewart Latin jazz/ salsa
- Keeping my nails short and rounded
- Sitting back and letting somebody else do all the work
- Leaving my mobile on silent
- Angel food cake with fresh fruit
- Baby oil gel
- This new-found flirtiness I've been cultivating...spring has sprung, indeed
- The Music Man
- Blogger...after some revisions, I'll post up my link
Be easy, breezies!!!
Currently listening: Timeless By Sergio Mendes Release date: 14 February, 2006
4:57 PM 0 Comments~ 0 Kudos
No comments:
Post a Comment