AND MY THOUGHT ABOUT THE THOUGHT -
I'm trying to acquire this happiness on all three fronts - and it ain't easy. But I believe it's attainable. And worth the effort.
====================
Why is Jonesy from Reno 911 so sexy? Damn, Mr. Officer! Too bad he likes the Beckies of the world. I say we cuff 'em and do a Drop Squad on him. He makes me wanna break the law!!!

=============
So, I'm a JEM/Rainbow Bright girl and this site is my new holiday lovejones. Nostalgia is nice, isn't it? Peep the Teddy Ruxpin and My Buddy cartoons. Betamax Christmas is that crack.

=============
I wanna start my own book-club/ reading circle. But I've been part of one before and we failed miserably. I became the book-club ayatolla, suggested one "heavy" literary book, and the group fell apart. Does that make it my fault? Probably. Sorry, girls.
I've been searching for local ones online, but it seems like a lot of them are free-for-alls or too big for my taste. Plus, after all my experience with women's groups (I went to a women's college, am in a sorority, and have been in many clubs and groups) and the acrimony they bring, why join another? So yeah, maybe I should start my own. But who to invite? What to read? Should we make it strictly about books?
In my fantasy world, I'd met a guy like Jonesy at a book club meeting and we'd have all our dates at the local bookstore/coffee shop. Eventually, we'd get married and have a family of kids that we take to the library and the bookstore every weekend. When the kids grow up, we'd retire and chill out all day, reading and playing footsie. Sigh...
=============================
Useless Meme Someone Tagged Me with on Facebook
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. Please any comments questions or concerns.
1. I'm a nurturer.
2. I want to laugh more.
3. In high school, I felt like I didn't fit in with any group. And now that I look back on that, I'm glad.
4. I was scared of dogs until ten years ago. Now, I have one and I wish I'd had one growing up.
5. I've put other people's feelings before mine for most of my life - until recently.
6. I get close to people (friends, dates, new acquaintances) quickly, but sometimes it takes me a while to figure out that they're not for me.
7. I've never been in reciprocal love.
8. I have an odd sense of humor.
9. I have a penchant for acquiring quality goods - they're investments, really.
10. It's recently become easy for me to say, "Goodbye" or "It's over" or "I'm not interested."
11. My biggest accomplishment to date - stopping most of my old bad habits, from nail-biting to talking too much to overeating to staying up too late. Sure, college and grad school and getting on the right career path are a big deal for me. But stopping my self-destructive habits has been much more fulfilling.
12. A few years ago, I got disillusioned with going to church, so I stopped. I went back for the first time last week.
13. When I'm upset, I get extremely quiet, and then suddenly I blow up on you.
14. I went to school in North Carolina to because it was free and I wanted to experience life away from home and family.
15. I like rose wine and Amber Wood Chuck draft cider.
16. Even though I love talking, I express myself better through writing.
Things I'm Feeling
- The holiday spirit
- My new purse
- Publix vanilla cake with butter-cream icing
- Sleeping while it's raining outside
- The Em-City scene in the Wiz (I. Wanna be seen. Green!)
Be easy, breezies!
1 comment:
It his eyes even though large, they are seductive..not scary like bettle juice from Howard Stern( look him up)....i feel a blog coming on!
Post a Comment