Friday, December 12, 2008

Throwback Blog #4

Today's TB was run-of-the-mill, but it's another reflection of that fact that I wasn't going to sleep at night during that phase of my life. In the entry, did a little name-dropping and was getting used to hyperlinking. As I'm reposting these, I've realized that Blogger doesn't always honor the old links when I copy and paste. So, I'm gonna try my best to restore the links as I see them. If you click it and nothing happens, charge it to my head....or my laziness. LOL

At present, I'm preparing to go run errands and grab a nap. Vive le weekend, shawty.

===============

Originally posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 at 5:33 AM

No, sir, I don't want to work today.
Current mood: chipper

So, I'm procrastinating again. Meaning, Myspace is the current hangout, until I have to finish this work I'm doing.
Why have I found lots of old friends and acquaintances since I actually started checking my page? I guess shouts-out are in order to: Bennett College, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, and Riverwood High. It's good to see all the old faces. I miss ya'll!
Now that that's over with, can I vent for a minute? Will you actually WRITE something in your blogs for me? I mean, you don't have to be the next poet laureate or anything. But write a few lines every time you log on - just a "My day was crappy." or "I love Starbucks Coffee!" (smile) or "I ate cereal for breakfast this morning and now my tummy hurts." type of entry. It's entertaining and some of your profiles are really vague. I dunno. Maybe it's the librarian in me. I just wanna see some words on the screen and find out how my people are doing..
And would a certain baby sister of mine PLEASE, for the love of Sandgate Circle and our childhoods, UPDATE HER DANG PAGE, little mama? You're more creative than just some clip art. I can help you if you want, Little Miss Artist. (Look at me being the Myspace Police!)

Anywhoo, be easy, breezies.

Currently listening : Sogno By Andrea Bocelli Release date: 30 March, 1999
5:33 AM - 1 Comments -

Wow, are you serious??? (that's my friend Kelli, from undergrad)
I guess you are correct .. Let me start today since its monday the begining of the week
Posted by Wow, are you serious??? on Jun 13, 2006 8:42 PM

No comments:

Visits